We believe that it’s crucial to carry out a thorough, immediate investigation of car wreck in order to make sure that no evidences are destroyed or lost. It is important that you contact us immediately about the car accident’s claim.
We can gather extensive evidences in your car accident case, including:
- Photos of accident scene
- Police crash report
- Eyewitness statements
- Photos of damaged vehicles
- Information from event data recorder
- Medical record and work record
- Cell phone record and other electronic evidences
- Manufacturer record or recall information
We also can consult with qualified specialists who will help us determine:
- Who is liable?
- Who caused the car accident?
- How much compensation do you deserve?
Our aim is to compile sufficient evidences to establish a strong car accident claim for you and make best possible case for fair and full compensation. We negotiate with the insurance companies aggressively and use skilled approach to represent our clients in courtroom. When we pursue the compensation for our clients, our Car Accident Attorney can search through every possible option, including:
- The wrong driver’s accountability
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Underinsured motorist coverage
- Other insurance coverage